Douglas Reda has been practicing law since 1981. He graduated from Gettysburg College in 1976 with a degree in History (and minor in Political Science) and later obtained his Juris Doctorate from St. John’s University School of Law. He began his career as an Assistant District Attorney. For three years, he worked with prosecutors before realizing his skill and passion were more aligned with criminal defense work and civil litigation. Doug is also well-versed in both residential and commercial real estate closings and litigation.
Work With An Estate Lawyer Ear Suffolk County, NY and The Surrounding Areas
Prepare for Your Future
Preparing for your passing is a difficult, but necessary, process. By preparing a will, trust, or other documents, you can make things easier on your family, in addition to making sure your assets go where you wish. However, even with the preparation, a legal dispute may arise. If you need an attorney to help with trust and estate litigation near Suffolk County, NY, then consider contacting Douglas Reda. He is admitted to practice law in New York, and is an estate lawyer who can help you prepare a will, trust, or living will to prepare for the future. In addition, he can act as an estate dispute attorney if concerns arise after a loved one has passed. Trust him to provide you personalized service and reliable legal support.
Get Assistance With Trust and Estate Litigation
An estate lawyer such as Douglas Reda can help with many different things, including:
- Wills: A will is a document that allows you to determine where your property will go after your passing. An executor is named in order to help distribute property to your beneficiaries.
- Trusts: A trust, in a similar fashion to a will, is used to distribute property. Unlike a will, however, it takes effect the moment it’s created.
- Living Wills: Despite the name, living wills don’t have anything to do with distributing assets; instead, they are used to dictate how medical procedures should be handled if you become incapacitated.
- Probate: Probate is a lengthy process through which a will is proved in court. An estate lawyer can help guide you through the process.
- Estate Administration: When you have a large estate, trust an attorney such as Douglas Reda to help you distribute it.
Call an Estate Dispute Attorney to Help You Handle Legal Concerns
Contact Douglas Reda if you’re searching for an estate lawyer in any of the following areas:
- Nassau County, NY
- Suffolk County, NY
- Commack, NY
- Central Islip, NY
- Smithtown, NY
- Huntington, NY
- Westbury, NY
- Garden City, NY
- The Bronx, NY
- Brooklyn, NY
- Queens, NY
- Manhattan, NY
- Staten Island, NY
Get your free consultation today.